We supply many different types of glass to order suitable in any home, mostly from the Pilkington UK range. Below is a list of some of the types and thicknesses of glass that we do, most of which can also be processed to make shleves, table-tops, splash-backs, wall mirrors and more...
* Clear Float: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm & 19mm
* Optiwhite Low-Iron (has less green than Float): 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm 15mm & 19mm
* Diffused Low-Reflective Glass: 2mm (known as non-reflective for use in flat photo/picture frames).
* UV Protect Conservation Glass: 2mm (for protecting pictures in frames).
* Low-E K & Softcoat (for thermal insulation in sealed units): 4mm & 6mm
* Horticultural Geenhouse Glass: 3mm Imported Sheet
* Pilkington Obscure Stippolyte, Flemish, Cotswold, Autumn, Sycamore & Everglade: 4mm & 6mm
* Pilkington Obscure Contora, Minster, Arctic, Oak, Charcoal Sticks, Digital, Florielle, Taffeta, Pelerine, Chantilly, Mayflower, Warwick, Tribal & Cassini: 4mm
* Pilkington Oriel & Textured Oriel Range made to order: 4mm
* Satin Obscure (acid etch like sand-blasted): 4mm, 6mm, 8mm & 10mm
* Tinted Bronze, Grey, Green & Blue: 4mm, 6mm & 10mm
* Activ Self Cleaning: 4mm & 6mm
(All the above that is 4mm or thicker can be toughened safety if needed)
* Clear Laminated Safety: 4.4mm (limited), 6.4mm, 7.5mm, 8.8mm, 10.8mm, 11.5mm & 12.8mm
* White Diffused Laminated: 6.4mm & 10.8mm
* Pyroshield Safety Clear Wired: 6mm (fire rated 30 min integrity)
* Pyroshield Textured Wired: 6mm (fire rated 30 min integrity)
* Pyrodur Clear Non-Wired: 7mm (fire rated 30 mon integrity) - plus others
* Silvered Glass Mirror: 3mm, 4mm & 6mm
* Bronze or Grey Tinted Silvered Glass Mirror: 4mm & 6mm
* Pink or Gold Tinted Silvered Glass Mirror: 4mm
* Antique Aged Effect Mirror: 4mm & 6mm (random aged effect)
Plus we also hold limited stock of 4mm second hand (usually for greenhouse or sheds etc).
Below are some sample pictures of glass. If you would like a obscure pattern glass brochure showing the full range emailed to you, please fee free to contact us.
Cutting Own Glass: We may be ablw to cut your own glass depening on the type of glass and size of cut required. However all work on own glass is at own risk, and we cannot cut any safety glass that has been toughened / tempered.
Note: We advise on to call, email or text any enquiries you have before visiting.
VAT Number 884 2188 93
Copyright © Ace Glass & Mirrors Ltd 2006-2021
Processed Glass & Mirrors Made to Order