We supply many different types of glass, mostly from the Pilkington range. Most of the popular types are cut from stock, with us able to get others within a few days. Below is a list of the type and thicknesses of glass that we do.
* Clear Float: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm & 19mm
* Optiwhite Low-Iron (has less green than Float): 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm 15mm & 19mm
* Diffused Low-Reflective Glass: 2mm (known as non-reflective for us in flat photo/picture frames.
* Low-E Pilkington K (for thermal insulation in sealed units, usually older frames): 4mm & 6mm
* Low-E Softcoat (for thermal insulation in sealed units, usually newer frames): 4mm & 6mm
* Horticultural Geenhouse Glass: 3mm
* Pilkington Obscure Stippolyte, Flemish, Cotswold, Autumn, Sycamore & Everglade: 4mm & 6mm
* Pilkington Obscure Contora, Minster, Arctic, Oak, Charcoal Sticks, Digital, Florielle, Taffeta, Pelerine, Chantilly, Mayflower, Warwick, Tribal & Cassini: 4mm
* Pilkington Oriel & Textured Oriel Canterbury, Laurel, Cirque, Linear, Burdock, Saturn, Canterbury Opal & Bay Opal: 4mm
* Satin Obscure (acid etch like sand-blasted): 4mm, 6mm, 8mm & 10mm
* Tinted Bronze, Grey, Green & Blue: 4mm, 6mm & 10mm
* Activ Self Cleaning: 4mm & 6mm
(All the above that is 4mm or thicker can be toughened safety)
* Clear Laminated Safety: 4.4mm (limited), 6.4mm, 7.5mm, 8.8mm, 10.8mm, 11.5mm & 12.8mm
* White Diffused Laminated: 6.4mm & 10.8mm
* Pyroshield Safety Clear Wired: 6mm (fire rated 30 min integrity)
* Pyroshield Textured Wired: 6mm (fire rated 30 min integrity)
* Pyrodur Clear Non-Wired: 7mm (fire rated 30 mon integrity)
* Pyrobellite Clear Non-Wired: 7mm (fire rated 30 min integrity)
* Pyroguard Clear Non-Wired: 7.2mm (fire rated 30 min integrity), 11.4mm (fire rated 60 min integrity)
* Silvered Glass Mirror: 3mm, 4mm & 6mm
* Tinted Silvered Glass Mirror: Some 4mm & 6mm
* Antique Aged Effect Mirror: 4mm & 6mm (random)
Plus we also hold limited stock of 4mm second hand (usually for greenhouse or shed windows).
Below are some sample pictures of glass. If you would like a obscure pattern glass brochure showing the full range emailed to you, please fee free to contact us.
Note: More updates to this page coming soon.
Glass & Glazing Products for Trade & DIY
VAT Number 884 2188 93
Copyright © Ace Glass & Mirrors Ltd 2006-2018